Sunday, July 12, 2009

July shows!




Hello all,

Long time no action. Well that is all about to change here very soon. IGLOO has decided to let Gimme Baby Robots back into their doors and we are very grateful for the chance. So Portland here we come again. I will post more about the times and the info as it comes. I would also like to add that Siamesebirds is also having an opening in Seattle on July 31 at the 2308 Gallery in Belltown. We are going to make the most amazing interior installation that Seattle has ever seen. Or you money back. There will also be pieces by Todd and I that you can take home to your friends and family. Let me not forget to mention drinks, music and all around good times. So please come show some love, I hardly make it out west and Todd and I are in need of love. Well that is all I have for you now. I will update this blog much more often now that the art season is back in action.

No comments: